- Chapter 2: The comic is officially on hiatus until February 1st when I’ll continue posting chapter 2 once per week. I finished my degree this fall so depending on productive I get, maybe I’ll be able to do 2 pages per week later in 2023 which would allow me to finish chapter 2 by the end of next year.
- The epilogue! I wrote an 8 page epilogue for chapter 1 which I am using as voting incentives on top webcomics. So vote there to read it! I’m also using it to promote the Webtoon mirror. I will post those on Maritonia.com some time in January.
- I’ve written so much material for the epilogue that I’m going to continue it into a short side comic some time in the future.
- Alpha of the North: Now that I have free time again, I really want to get Alpha of the North finished. I’m nearly done inking the comic and colouring it will take no time. I’ve spent way too much time on this comic and I want to have it printed and up for sale at the beginning of June.
- Minor Niner: This is the next side comic in line to be completed. I’m planning on drawing it in 2023 with a summer 2024 release.
Jan 31: SO I forgot to publish this and it was supposed to be up on like 23rd lol. The next page of chapter 2 is IN PROGRESS but I've got a work trip and IDK if it will be finished. I've been busy inking and working (and playing RDR2 again...). Regular posting will resume.
Another reason why I wrote this comic was that there was a line at the start of Chapter 1 where Ivanhoe was hesitant to contact Marina and it was something I wish I had better addressed in chapter 1. He says something along the lines of "I'll get Georgio to do it!" I was thinking about doing a comic about the summer between Ivanhoe getting shot and the start of chapter 2, but I'm going to intersperse that stuff throughout the coming chapters. I'm sowing some seeds! Anyways, long story short is that this kiss and rejection is why Ivanhoe didn't want to contact Marina himself. He's a bit scared of her.